The congregation is administered by: Chaplains Warden George Heughan, People’s Warden Roger Thomas, Deputy Warden Mac Mackay, Secretary Molly Harvey, Treasurer Mike Harvey. The property is held in trust by the Church Society of the Anglican Diocese of Quebec.The three trustees are Mac Mackay, Roger Thomas, George Heughan.
The current building is a replica of the 1872 building and was consecrated by the Anglican Bishop of Quebec in 1922,
There is a small burial ground adjacent to the church. The trustees of the Burial Ground are Mac Mackay and George Heughan.