The congregation is administered by: Chaplains Warden, People’s Warden, Deputy Warden, Secretary and Treasurer. The property is owned by The Church Society of the Diocese of Quebec, however all expenses related to the upkeep and use of the building are the responsibility of the Wardens, Trustees and elected and appointed officers.
The building was consecrated by the Anglican Bishop of Quebec in 1922, but the property was never included in the Diocese of Quebec until 2019. (Historical Sketch, Church of St Peter on the Rock, Maud Pope, 1950.)
There is a small burial ground adjacent to the church.
We hold an annual congregational meeting each year. Our Secretary can provide the date of the meeting as it becomes available.
The Officers of the church can only consider the use of this consecrated building for marriages and baptism in conjunction with an ordained Canadian minister of the protestant faith.